Things you have to think about when you make the big decision to buy or replace a gas furnace are:
- How Long the Company Has Been In Business
- Company State License
- Confirm that the Company is Fully Bonded and Insured
- EPA Certification
- State Licensing
- Company’s Technicians
- Company’s Concern For the Environment
- Company’s Indoor Air Quality Services
Review of the gas furnaces that Lennox has to offer brought to light the following formula for their success and the answer to all these questions is: Vision + Innovation = One hundred percent customer satisfaction! Being an established company Lennox has manufactured one of the best models in the market. Lennox-Merit Series, G40 Gas Furnace. The superb service that is offered by Lenox is because they are a well organized and service-oriented firm. As a consumer you do not always have the pleasure of working with such a reputed company.
Choosing a quality manufacturer for your heating and cooling needs is a very important and thought provoking process. Choosing Lennox Merit series means you are on the right track. It can make the difference in getting the most out of your money, the comfort you need and energy efficiency that you always looked for.
Features of the Lennox Merit Series G40 Gas Furnace
- Standard efficiency rating of 80% AFUE – of every dollar you spend 80 cents goes toward heating your home.
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump which can help comfort levels and increase efficiency
- Duralok Plus? heat exchanger—made of high-quality, patented ArmourTuf aluminized steel
- Hot surface igniter—controls furnace operation and ensures reliable, efficient performance
Review in terms of pricing shows that the Lennox Merit Series G40 Gas furnace is extremely economical.
Price : $2000
Model : Lennox Merit Series G40 Gas furnace
Capacity : Ay BTUH size including installation
Availability : Denver area dealer
The best way to get a reasonable price is asking for local contractors’ bids and compare. You can click here to free estimate your local contractors’ price online.
Lennox Merit Series Warranty
The warranty is always very important factor that has to be considered with HVAC purchase. Lennox offers a very competitive warranty to its customers. A long-term warranty will help to save a lot on energy. This means you get value for money when you purchase a gas furnace from Lennox.
Warranty on heat exchanger : 20-Year Limited
Warranty on internal components/parts 5 -Year Limited