Slant Fin boilers is based out of Greenvale, New York and Slant Fin has offices in Ontario, Canada. Reviewed are some of the features of the Slant fin hot water boilers.
- Intrepid oil boilers provide up to 86% efficiency.
- Helps reduce fuel bills by 30% or more,
- Provides years of reliable service.
- Contoured shape of combustion chamber
- Cast-iron, wet base heat exchanger.
- swing open and removable door to fit through standard doors and stairwells
- Top cleaning and front-mount controls
- Heavy duty jacket and housing with thick insulation
- expand and contract with the individual boiler section
- Unobstructed flue passage
- uniform heat transfer
- minimizes draft loss and reduces soot build-up
- Thermal pins turbulent flue gasses and increase heat transfer surface area
While Slant Fin manufactures many models, just a few with their capacities and pricing is given in this review.
Model : Sentinel – Gas fired, hot water, chimney vent,
Input : 70M to 245M
Model : Galaxy – Gas fired, hot water or steam, chimney vent
Input : 75M to 399M
Model : Victory VSPH – Gas fired, hot water, sealed combustion
Input : 60M to 180M
Model : Intrepid – Oil fired, hot water, sealed combustion
Firing rate : 75 to 3.35 GPH without tank less coil, chimney vent
Model : Monitron – Electric hot water
Input : 8KW to 40 KW
BTU/HR : 54,000 / 175,000
PART NUMBER : WYB306659
INPUT : 84.85 / 83.50
OUTPUT : 117,000
AFUE% : 54,000
MODEL : TR-30-P1
PRICE : $1,700 to $2,500
The Slant Fin Hot Water Boiler is known for its reliability and energy saving functions.
The best way to get a reasonable price is asking for local contractors’ bids and compare. You can click here (Only For US) to free estimate your local contractors’ price online.
Warranty for the Slant Fin hot water boiler
If you are seriously considering buying a Slant Fin hot water boiler then have no hesitations. Slant Fin Hot Water Boiler would be a great deal for heating solutions and comfort.
Warranty given is very good and is lifetime limited. Make sure to get a Slant Fin expert to install the hot water boiler. This is to prevent any leaks in the installation and to conserve energy as much as possible.