Review of the Trane gas furnace shows that help in all the heating and cooling needs is readily available at the Trane dealers or directly from the technical personnel. You have the freedom of choice. The long lasting relationships that Trane forges always with the customers throughout the years are beneficial. With special tips and help on how to minimize the cost of energy, the dedicated team that continues to help Trane customers. Customers can find many methods to cutting down on the cost of heating or cooling their home. Trane makes sure that they do. This is why they offer a full range of services. They are able to cater to every individual person’s budget.
Trane is ranked at the top of the list when it comes to features, quiet operation, durability and safety. It is certainly the brand that you have to place right on the top of your list. If you are on the lookout for a new gas furnace then go ahead. Trane always cares about their clients. They guarantee their services. An assurance is given with the warranty. That assurance is that your family’s comfort, health, wealth and safety come first.
Key Features of the Trane Two-Stage XV95 Furnace
- Comfort-R mode available for enhanced dehumidification when cooling.
- Variable speed fan motor produces quieter, more balanced and comfortable heating
- Up to 96.7 AFUE makes this Energy Star furnace eligible for the federal energy efficiency tax credit.
- 2-stage heating conserves fuel by only running on high when a significant heat boost is needed
- Highly rated in independent gas furnace reviews for efficiency and performance.
- Heat exchanger is aluminized steel for efficiency and longevity.
- Secondary stainless steel heat exchanger maximizes efficiency to 96.7%.
- Cabinet is constructed from heavy steel and powder-coated for durability and appearance.
- Dependable silicon nitride igniter and in-shot burners for efficiency and reliability.
- Insulated cabinet reduces noise and heat loss.
- Equipped to accept ERV, Clean Effects electronic air cleaner and compatible humidifiers.
- 4 sizes available at approximately 60,000, 80,000, 100,000 and 120,000 Btu’s.
Review of the Trane Two-Stage XV95 Gas Furnace Prices
Review uncovered this quality furnace at the prices given. This price is offered online.
Model : Trane Two-Stage XV95
Capacity : 60,000 Btu / 2 ton
Price : $2,400 gas furnace
Model : Trane Two-Stage XV95
Capacity : 80,000 Btu / 3 ton
Price : $2,399 gas furnace
The best way to get a reasonable price is asking for local contractors’ bids and compare. You can click here to free estimate your local contractors’ price online.
Warranty review of the Trane Two-Stage XV95 Gas Furnace
The review findings shows that Trane offer a really comprehensive and long term warranty for their products. Customers can make use of the warranty at the time of purchase or within 60 days of purchase.
20-year limited warranty of the primary and secondary heat exchangers
10-year warranty on other components